We offer a range
of Worldwide and Local
Plan to suite you.
We Cover all types
Big & Small
Get the Best
Car Insurance Cover
Save Time & Money
On Your Business
We can offer policies that give comprehensive cover for the SME with property value of no more than USD $10m (approx. 300m Baht).
Just like anywhere in the world, even in Thailand any SME Businesses would require insurance to cover various unaccounted incidents such as costs covering the business property section, burglary, robbery and also things which are least accounted for, such as product liability, machinery breakdown, fidelity guarantee and accidents caused to group of persons or even individuals.
AA Insurance Brokers can provide your company with various plans and options that help cover Businesses and SME Insurance for your Small to Medium-Sized Enterprise / Business in Thailand.
There are 3 optional types of business insurance policy covering insured's properties including Building, Furniture, Building Modification and Extension, Appliances, Stock, Machinery and Equipment.
Covers properties insured against:
• Theft with evidence of forced entry on the building containing the insured property.
• Robbery when the insured property is taken by use of force or arms.
• Extension to include any damage to the building containing the insured property as a result of forced entry or any attempt of forced entry.
• Covers loss of money arising from robbery involving use of force or arms.
• Covers loss of money in the insured premises (during office hours).
• Covers loss of money outside the insured premises (on a trip to deposit money at the bank).
• Covers loss of money kept in a safe or strong room (non office hours).
• Covers damage to the safe or strong room.
Covers loss or damage to plate glass installed on the building, glass frames, lettering and decorations on plate glass, resulting from cracks or breakage or chemicals, caused by accident or malicious act.
Covers loss of income and increased costs incurred in consequence of a loss or damage insured under a Fire Policy or a Property Insurance Policy and which results in business interruption or disruption.
Public & Product Liability Insurance
• Public Liability - to indemnify the insured for death, bodily injury and damage to property of a third party resulting from the Insured's business premises or from negligence of the Insured's staff or employees for which the Insured is legally liable.
• Product Liability - protects the business from claims related to the manufacture or sale of products, food, others goods to the public. It covers the manufacturer's or seller's liability for losses or injuries to a buyer, user or bystander caused by a defect or malfunction of the product, and, in some instances, a defective design or a failure to warn.
Machinery Breakdown Insurance
To indemnify the insured against breakdown of any machines whilst working or at rest or being dismantled, moved or re-erected for the purpose of cleaning inspection, repair or installation in another position.
Electronic Equipment Insurance
Cover all risks of loss of or damage to electronic equipment, computer, or its accessories whilst at work, at rest, being dismantled, moved, re-erected for the purpose of cleaning, inspection, repair or installation in another position.
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
To indemnify the insured for actual financial loss sustained as a result of the dishonesty / Fraudulent act of the employee.
Group/Personal Accident Insurance
To indemnify the insured for loss of life or permanent disability and medical expenses arising from bodily injury due to accidental causes.