You are the proud owner of a condo, one of your most valuable assets. To help protect it against fire, theft and other covered causes of loss, it is important to take out a condominium policy that covers your personal property and interiors of your condo unit accordingly. In general, the construction itself is insured through the policy of the Juristic Person, i.e. the condominium association. Even though the condominium association has their own coverage, these policies usually won’t cover you in case of forced entry, water leakage and liability protection for bodily injury or property damage to others. In these cases, a Condo Insurance comes in handy!
What does a Condo Insurance policy generally cover?
- Fire, lightning and water leakage
- Natural Catastrophes (storms, earthquakes etc.) excluding floods
- Plate glass
- Subsidy for temporary shelter
- Electricity short circuit
- Burglary, armed robbery
- Third Party Liability Thailand wide